As the “go-to” resource for globally linking the MEMS and sensors supply chain to strategic markets, MEMS & Sensors Industry Group helps companies in and around the MEMS and sensors industry to make meaningful business connections. Device manufacturers, software designers, materials and equipment suppliers, foundry partners, market analysts, and OEM integrators all plug into the MEMS & Sensors Industry Group network to form alliances that will move their businesses forward.
MSIG membership features a number of exclusive benefits:
- Access to the entire MEMS & Sensors Industry Group member network, which includes key players across the entire MEMS and sensors supply chain
- Admission to a neutral forum for discussing the challenges remaining to MEMS and sensors commercialization, such as standardization
- Speaking opportunities at influential industry events throughout the year and around the globe at numerous partner and MEMS & Sensors Industry Group conferences
- Members-only Resource Library that includes MEMS & Sensors Industry Group research, presentations from MEMS & Sensors Industry Group and partner events, white papers, webinar presentations, and more
- Discounts on conferences, exhibitions and publications
- Volunteer working groups that provide exceptional networking and leadership opportunities
- Joint PR and marketing activities
- Webinars on both technical and business topics relevant to the MEMS and sensors industry — at no cost to members
MSIG also offers the following exciting programs and events:
- MEMS & Sensors Executive Congress® is THE annual conference and networking event of the MEMS and sensors industry. Since 2012, MSIG has held MEMS & Sensors Executive Congress in both the US and in Europe.
- MEMS & Sensors Industry Group® Conference Asia
- MEMS & Sensors Education Series® is a series of technical and business webinars on topics that help companies in the MEMS and sensors supply chain to stay ahead of the game.